Monday, March 2, 2009

I`M BACK!!!!!!!!!

I want to get into the habit of writing on my blog. I haven`t written on my blog for about a year!my birthday is coming up soon! it`s on March 18. Zach`s birthday is coming up first though. His is on March 7 on a Saturday. I just finished reading a book called THE CLUES CHALLENGE.It`s in the series of Nancy Drew.Today is a snow day!I sorta wanted it to be a snow day and I sorta didn`t because if we stayed home we would get to play and if I went to school I would get to finish my clay Dragon that I started 3 weeks ago!
Well gotta go!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm glad you're blogging Zoe! You should follow your Mom's good example.

Kris said...

That sounds nice to have a snow day... although the clay dragon sounds fun too. Your birthday is really soon, I can't believe you are getting so old! :)