Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday

I went on a canoe trip. When we got ready Emily held the trunk. I carried stuff and put it in the trunk. Then I helped Emily hold the trunk, so Dad could put in the rest of the stuff. When we were all ready we left for the stream. Dad, Emily, Eleanor, Zach, and I went. We went fishing and I caught a fish all by myself! It was muddy and cold. It rained the whole way. Emily caught the biggest fish and the smallest fish. When we got home we ate the biggest fish Emily caught. It was yummy! That is the end of our canoe trip.

4 comments:

Doug said...

Hi Zoe --

That sounds like a great trip. You are lucky to have great places to canoe so close to home. I remember the first time I caught a fish with Grandpa. The first time we put the hook in the water, I caught a big fish, but then no more the rest of the day.

Jenn said...

Hi! I like your blog. I love a good canoe and fishing trip. It's been way too long since I've been on one. Maybe when my two year old gets a little older, my husband and I will take her :)

Have a great day!!

Janae said...

What a fun trip you guys had! I loved fishing with my dad when I was your age. It sounds like Emily had fun too, catching all of those fish:)

lexi said...

hey,Zoe!
Fun trip! I remember Once a couple years ago at our cabin, we went canoing it was really fun I don't remember it much, but I remember it was fun! anyway, sounds like a fun trip!